Wednesday, June 29, 2005

..i found mYseLf..

i feel good...=p went to future perfect in alabang in line w/ my application for convergys. i had a lot of fun talking with the other applicants. we were indeed very lucky, among i think, a hundred applicants last week, only seven of us reached this far. i knew we were all deserving cos we worked hard for this. i wish all of us good luck. anyway, we were all interviewed just to assess how long will we take the english re-training. it's more like "kwentuhan" nga lang eh. im proud of myself coz i feel more confident nowadays. i'm not the same joan before na so timid / shy. i can comfortably talk to people from all walks of life. i'm not "ilang" anymore. i feel like i've come out of my shell. i enjoy my new sense of SELF. and you know what i couldnt wait to enjoy my life on my own: new adventures, new friends, new relationships! i know something better is coming my way..c GOD pa! i entrust my life to Him na eh! with what i've been through i know deep in my heart that God has reasons and that He has better plans for me. there were still times that, yes, i feel soo empty, soo alone, soo hurt.. but i knew that during those times God is just testing me, He just wants me to come to Him, tagal ko kase cia nakalimutan eh. kaya nga, i lift up everything to him na. *sigh* basta, i just couldnt wait for my life to move forward. i couldnt wait for God's plan to unfold. You know what i've realized after all? That i never lost anything, cos i know God will never leave me empty. just knowing that i have God by my side i know i've got all that i need.=p
thank GOD i found you!
..finally,i found myself.im ready to move on..

on the other hand,today is mah lolo's bday. so, right after my appointment at future perfect & after grabbing a bite at go nuts donuts,went straight to baclaran church for the afternoon novena w/ mah mom & auntie nita. then before i knew it, mah other titas' already there. we went to the seaside market, located there is the resto that cooks yummy & i mean YUMMY seafoods!=p the next best part as the say is history. hehe. damn im soo lucky that i never get fat! with all that buttered shrimps & calamares. . . *sigh*

|



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com