Friday, May 13, 2005

-=you'll be dead!=- *winkz*

another stressful week passed me by. *sigh*
but im pretty much doing ok. i never realize how time flies so quickly when you're busy.last monday was my first day in training for english proficiency & the likes. competition is tough this days especially in the call center industry so i have to have an edge among other applicants..plus,you really got to have american accent when u want a career in call centers coz basically you'll be talking to american clients. hopefully,after this training i'll be good enough coz i badly need a j-o-b! why??i wanna earn my own money. i have a lot of things i wanna buy for myself. hehe. 2nd,i want to divert my attention to other things cos i just have to or i'll go crazy. 3rd,i need money to fulfill my fantasy of travelling anywhere i wanna go. hihi! i dont wna bore u guys..let's get down to the bottom line.

one of the best things that happened this week was the return of METEOR GARDEN.
meteor garden: my favorite!

thanks to abs!=) we have to admit that MG started what we fondly call now the koreanovelas craze.. (though f4 & barbie were not really koreans,they're chinese.)MG for me is still the no.1 among all the series that i've watched. super favorite ko tlga to promise. i wouldn't get tired of watching it over and over again. honestly, whenever i feel sad,i watch my tapes (yeah,i recorded each & every episode of MG, i never want to buy dvd copies,i wnt the dubbed versions.Ü) & i still cry over the senti moments and get kilig with dao & shancai. :)
besides, F4's still the H-O-T-T-E-S-T!

unfortunately though, i dont get to watch "sweet 18". it's a koreanovela nman sa channel 7. i found the trailer cute pa nman. minsan di ko din nman kc naaabutan cos of my training. too bad! :)
i guess that's all for now. have i said that DAO MING SI is mine?! hehe! :)
Ah Si! :)
you'll be DEAD if u stare too much! :)

|



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com