Friday, April 08, 2005

"last daNce to heaVen"

save the last dance for me
honestly, i've been a sucker for asianovelas since lovers in paris came along. scratch dat, since meteor garden pa pala! and today, two koreanovelas that i've been watching has finally ended. it's kinda annoying for me coz i kept switching from one tv to the other so i can see how it both ends. First things first, honestly, im not that satisfied with the ending of Stairway to Heaven. it's kinda "bitin" kase.I think lang na there's a better ending to it.Sana, pinakita na they got together in heaven or something like that para it's not kinda sad na basta nlang nmatay ung girl & the guy said na "hintayin mo ko Jodi". Well, it's ok.I've been more hooked to this other koreanovela "Save the Last Dance for me" naman.I dont think I ever missed an episode..oh,well,i think i missed about two or three.I like the ending of this koreanovela better than Stairway. I even got teary eyed. Soo sweet kase. *sigh*
Which only proves love moves in mysterious ways! haha! la lang. despite many obstacles pala in any relationship,if you really loved each other,love will find its way. yeah,yeah, i'm getting mushy. but it's true naman dba?! *wink*
*sigh again* i'll definitely miss "Save the Last Dance for me!" but, no worries, may bago na naman eh, hope it's as good as Save the Last Dance for me if not better. :)
gtg. ciao! :)

|



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com