Thursday, March 17, 2005

hapee 4th aNniVerSarY!

finally, my most awaited day has arrived.. i'm soo happy. words wouldn't be enough to express how i feel!
well, how did frankie & i spend it?! good question. we went to Manila Zoo! something we dont normally do!
wala lang, since it's not an ordinary day,i planned to spend it in not so ordinary way. well, yeah, i planned
it that way. at kc before while we're on our way to rob. manila, mah dadah told me na he wanted to go
there.so that was it. and boy, did we had soo much fun.. u may think we were soo "isip bata", so what!
life's too short noh, para hindi i-enjoy! :) too bad, we dont hav a cam, konti lang ung pix namen!
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
haha.. dat's us messin with the ostrich! (ostrich nga ba?!) ah basta! :)

kakatuwa tlga..dami animals! kaso,ung iba hmmph, mga mahiyain! basta nalang nagtatago, others are just sleeping! tas, kakatakot ung crocodile, YIKES!!! ang laki nya grabe. The crocodile's eyes alone makes me shiver! Tapos, we went to the snakes area. haay, sobrang kinikilabutan me! FYI, i'm soo scared of snakes. basta,ayoko tlaga ng ahas.eh! nakakaawa nga ung daga, it is meant to be the cobra's food. *sob*
tapos dun sa isa nman ang daming phyton (tma ba spelling?!) grabe, as in nakapalupot cla sa isa't isa! sobrang Ewww!!! :) but, ang pinaka-ASTIG ay ung Tiger!! as in lupet tlaga. dati napapanood ko lang un sa national geographic but kanina, i saw it with my own eyes. hehe. ang babaw ko noh?! :)
After sa Manila Zoo, we went to Rob. Manila na! I'm too exhausted to go shopping so we watch a movie nlang! Cool nman pala ung "Hitch". Soo funny cia, promise. After that, we went to Sm Manila, kc I have to pay my dad's credit card bill. Arrgh! Tapos cyempre favorite hobby namen ni bebeh ay Kumain! :) kain kmi sa red ribbon. Soo yummy talaga ung Salisbury Steak! hehe! Then, I bough my sister a gift, ung Born Lippy Lip Balm ng Body Shop in Watermelon, coz it's her graduation day. I also bought myself this new product that Body Shop launched, Hi-Shine Lip Treatment. Being a lip gloss addict that i am, that's enough to make mah day! *wink*
It's been a long day noh? yes, i'm tired but really this day meant soo much! hope u find mah story amusing! hehe! soo, gotta split! ciao! :)

|



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com