Friday, January 14, 2005

a waLk iN tHe cLoUdS...=)

Im soo proud of myself today… I passed both the interview and exam at Mirof Recruitment firm. I was feeling giddy and all! I knew too that I made mah dadah soo proud! We headed to Glorietta at around 5. *arggh!!* my stomach is grumbling coz I haven’t eaten anything yet this day! Imagine that! Ive been too preoccupied with the interview thing that I haven’t felt hungry till that moment. Hah!!! I gotta eat big time! This ought to be a celebration, wehehe! So, Yellow Cab here we come!!!=p
Nothing beats Yellow Cab when mah dadah & I want to pig out!=p I knew that I really deserve Charlie Chan’s Chicken Pasta…haha! Forget about diet, I don’t need to anyway!=p
After a bit of shopping, we headed to my marz jam’s place, coz it’s mah inaanak julia’s birthday! There, we ate some more, haha!!!=p
It was a long day, but really it was a walk in the clouds!
Ciao!=)

|



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com