Monday, January 17, 2005

on ThE 17th daY... =p

Ho- ho- ho!!! Today is the 17th! Hapi 3 years & 10th month anniversary to me and mah dadah!!!=p

Well, today also happens to be mah interview at Standard Chartered in Ortigas. Nervous no more, I kinda get used to the feeling… hehe! I wasn’t late, I was right on time at exactly 9 AM, but the interview didn’t start til 10. I don’t know if I passed or not, but I didn’t lose hope! Besides, its mah day!=p

After that mah dadah & I went to Greenhills. Just look around the tiangges and of course celfones!!=p

Then, we had to eat. You cant argue with a growling stomach, ayt! Pancake House’s Salisbury Steak is yummy enough to satisfy our hunger. Then before going home, we decided to drop by at Metropoint Mall, we looked for cd’s and stuff. Mah dadah bought me this book “To Kill a Mockingbird”, which I really wanted to read. I was excited to go home!=p

Long day…kinda tired! Gotta say ta- ta! =p

|



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com