Sunday, January 23, 2005

mE = LiPgLoSs aDdiCT!!=p


-=i LuV bLoOm Lip GLaZe!=-

Im soo addicted to lip gloss & lip balm!!!=p I planned to collect each and every kind there is, well, that is if I already have a high paying job! *wink* I already have a lot actually. I dont even know what to use sometimes… hehe!!! Mah dadah added another one in mah collection as a gift (he havent got the chance to buy me last Christmas). A Bloom Lip Glaze, which is actually, one of mah favorites, I already have one in Luscious, he got me a Lustful! =p
Other brands that rock are:
The Body Shop’s Born Lippy in Strawberry –soo delicious!Another fave!
Nivea Strawberry –gives a slight tint on the lips
Nivea Rose –gives a pinkish tint on the lips…
Nivea Care Gloss & Shine (mah sis have dis one) –right on the budget coz it colors and shines!=p
Penshoppe’s Fruity Pouty (forget the name actually) –one of mah first lip gloss, it has menthol so, it has a cool effect on the lips, perfect for summer!=p
Lastly, Chapstick!! (strawberry/ cherry) – no more chapped lips!!=p

And, as if that wasnt enough, I also bought myself a VMV Glow Lip and Cheek Tint in Debutante. It was ages ago, that I soo wanted to have one! So, when my cheek tint, ran out, I gotta have one! It was just as I expected…it gives a natural glow on the cheeks (think of yourself as blushing when you see your crush and he smiles at you, that effect!) and it gives a nice pinkish color on the lips with a glossy finish (pOuty Lips, yummy! =p)
-->(uR next!!)


Next in mah list is the Agatha Ruiz de la Prada Lip Balm, I’ve already tried it one time in a mall, and it’s soo sweet- tasting! Hehe!

* sigh * I wanna have all the lip glosses in the world!!! Haha! =p

|



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com