Tuesday, January 04, 2005

me and maH bLoG!

The moment I was able to personalize my blog, the more that I luv blogging!!!=p I havent got a clue about HTML and stuff, but thanx to thomoeda, blogskins and special mention to Kristinne, (thanx soo much for teaching me where to get skins and all that! *hugz*) I was able to change how mah blog looked. Im still puzzled about, u know, fixing mah blog and all that, but Im proud to say that Im learning little by little & enjoying it at the same time!
What I loved most about blogging is that I get to say what I wanna say. Express mah ideas and most of all practice mah writing skills, I will let u in on a little secret: Im a frustrated writer. Thats what I got from my love of reading. I dreamt of writing my own novel someday, when I got the time… hehe!!
Honestly, at first I was kinda hesitant to start blogging, why? Well, We know the Internet, your privacy is at stake, but when I started I just couldnt seem to stop… With mah blog you can see a part of me, This is ME!!! No pretensions, am not fakin in short This is the REAL me! And if you happen to read mah blog, I would like to say, “nice meeting you” coz through mah blog, it seems as if you met me actually it’s much even better…=p (I’m pretty boring kc… soo quiet in person!hehe)
That wud be all… ciao!=p

|



Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com